Friday, August 7, 2009

Coke Zero and Title Insurance…

Anybody who knows me knows I walk around 24-7 with a can/bottle/glass of Coke Zero. To say I’m addicted is a slight to the word addicted. I have tried to break away, but I just can’t. But you know what really upsets me about Coke Zero? It’s not the addiction, hell, I love the addiction. It’s the fact that I had to drink regular Diet Coke for 25 years before they came out with something that actually tasted good!

I look at the ingredients and they are all virtually identical. It’s not as if there was some great technological breakthrough that led Coca-Cola to this recipe. They just didn’t try hard enough, or care enough about their audience to produce a great product. So you might ask, “How does Title Insurance fit in to this?” Well, other than Coke Zero being the fuel that gets me through my day… It doesn’t.

Here’s the moral of the story. Don’t forget about what your customer’s want. Do you know what your customer’s want? You see, I don’t think Coca-Cola even cared enough to ask. If you know your customer’s wants and desires and can always deliver, they will be loyal and quite addicted to your product.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment