Friday, August 14, 2009

Choosing your Title Insurance Provider…


I have come to accept that I work in an industry that nobody really cares about. We toil away in the shadows, doing mundane work to insure that the very unlikely doesn’t occur. Most people don’t know what we do, they think we are useless at best or a fraud at worst. I have dedicated many an hour trying to make my friends and loved one’s understand what it is we do and how we fit into the American Dream. My friends, I give up… I am not going to try to explain it anymore. Here’s what I will say... Do you know how to repair a transmission? No. Do you need a working transmission? Yes. Then just shop around for a good price from a local shop you trust and leave the work to the experts in the field.

We my friends are the experts in our field. We are the transmission repair shop of the Real Estate industry. No matter how pretty the paint job is on the home, if the title isn’t clean, good luck getting that closing out of Park. So... Loan Officers, Mortgage Processors, Attorneys, Realtors, Buyers and Sellers please choose your Title Insurance Provider with the same care in which you choose your Auto Mechanic. You wouldn’t entrust your vehicle to a shop you don’t trust and who you don’t feel is on the up and up. Why leave your Real Estate Transaction in unqualified or uncaring hands. Trust your local Title Insurance experts and they’ll get you up and running at a very fair price.

No comments:

Post a Comment