Friday, September 4, 2009

Looking ahead…

At the Illinois Land Title Association we are a month from our first Committee meetings of the year. Our new President Paul Cozzi would like to usher in a new age of mentorship within our industry. I firmly stand behind this initiative as without the mentorship of my first boss to the mentorship of my current ownership, I wouldn’t be were I am today. I can’t imagine a time when I will know all there is to know about Title Insurance, but I sure as heck can pass down the knowledge that I have gained over the years.

We are a hard industry to learn… Somewhere between office work and a skilled trade. I would ask all of my readers to help the younger employee within your company. Help them to gain the knowledge that you were taught. This is the same knowledge that will guide our industry for generations to come.

Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you



    PPI Refund

    ReplyDelete